Intended for competitors and ski alpinism fans
Weighing 98 grams (with GRIZZLY BRAKE)
- Simple, easy controlled, high toughness.
- Compatible with all types of TLT ski boots.
- Fulfills ISMF requirements
- Removable racing brake included.
- Swivel back part. Thanks to which the binding is released in the event of a fall.
- Unique and original design.
- Made of high-grade and 100% recyclable materials.
The top of this binding offers us a comfortable and simple patented GRIZZLY FIX locking system.
GRIZZLY FLEX makes possible to adjust pins spacing to enable the use of the most common ski boots on the market.
Completely new and revolutionary is the swiveling rear part with a new design and construction. Allows safety release of the ski boot. Switching off to both sides and up too. Available in DIN 6, 8, 10, 12.
The ski boot heel clamp is the same as all tech systems.
In the upper part has a tilting bar with a lock that always and clearly settles.
The plastic ends on the brakes have a special shape to prevent the skins from getting trapped while having excellent braking properties.
GR 98 also meets the rules on the slopes so you can safely move with it anywhere.
THINK SMARTER BE LIGHTER.